We are currently looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to our Minneapolis Market!
The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for assisting in all construction efforts in the field to ensure project is safely constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. This position will remain local to the Twin Cities area construction projects.
- Assist Project Superintendent with supervision of all Stevens Construction personnel and subcontractors onsite to ensure work is completed accurately, safely and to our quality standards.
- Assist with developing, updating, and tracking performance of construction schedule.
- Maintain all jobsite paperwork: daily log, delivery tickets, field work orders, timecards, plans, specs and shop drawings, purchase orders, sub contracts and project photos.
- Assist with forecasting crew sizes needed to complete SCC self-performed work within estimated manhours.
- Coordinates punch list work with owner, architect, and subcontractors.
- Enforces all jobsite safety requirements.
- Creates a positive, professional, friendly environment onsite.
- Maintains a clean and orderly jobsite.
- 3+ years' experience as a commercial new construction Assistant Superintendent from a general contractor
- Ability to read, interpret, and edit construction schematics and documents
We offer a competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holiday, company sponsored events, year round work and more!
All applications and resumes remain confidential. To connect directly with our Corporate Recruiter, please email Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org