We are currently hiring for a Project Manager in our Minneapolis Market!
The Project Manager is responsible for the entire construction project to be performed and completed at a profit, while exceeding expectations for quality and safety, in addition to building positive relationships with the Owner and design professionals. The Project Manager works in tandem with the onsite Project Superintendent to oversee all SCC field crews, material suppliers, and subcontractors for the successful execution of each assigned project.
- Conduct all pre-construction coordination meetings with Owner, Architects, SCC Project Team, and sub contractors.
- Prepares the schedule with Project Superintendent and updates as necessary to reflect current project status.
- Conduct weekly job meetings onsite with SCC Project Team and subcontractors.
- Plan accordingly with Project Superintendent, Yard Superintendent and Field Resource Manager for all SCC owned equipment, material and self performed labor.
- Creates and maintains job cost spread sheet. Manage all purchase orders, change orders, submittals, RFI's and proposals.
- Completes project close out documents for project turn over to the Owner.
- 2+ years' experience working for a general contractor running $10+ million dollar projects
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or related degree.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holiday, company sponsored events and more!
All applications and resumes remain confidential. To connect directly with our Corporate Recruiter, please email Alyssa at email@example.com