Provide business development planning, program development and/or financial assistance to increase the potential of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and other small businesses to successfully participate as contractors on MnDOT projects.
WHY WORK FOR US
We offer excellent employee benefits, such as low-cost health and dental insurance, and affordable dependent coverage. Other benefits include:
· 11 paid holidays per year
· Earn up to 29 paid vacation days a year
· Earn 13 days paid sick time
· Vision insurance available
· Defined pension plan
· Paid life insurance
· Short & long-term disability available
· Paid parental leave available
· Training opportunities
· And more!
We are driven to find talented, innovative employees for Minnesota’s nationally recognized transportation system. We work to build the best team in the transportation industry to ensure that Minnesota thrives with a safe, sustainable and leading-edge transportation system. You will be surrounded by a diverse community of experts, each driven by challenging work and motivated by the greater good. You will understand the impact of the work you are doing and be able to see the benefit you are providing to the citizens of Minnesota. You can set your sights high and use your strengths to grow within the organization. MnDOT offers superior health and retirement benefits as well as a solid commitment to work-life balance, which provides you the tools to thrive both at work and outside of work.
Three years of professional experience in contract administration, human rights, or equity-focused work. Experience that demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities in the areas listed below:
- Working knowledge of the Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) programs.
- Experience implementing and administering business programs.
- Knowledge of training and development concepts, approaches, and techniques.
- Experience interpreting and applying government regulations, rules and policies.
- Written and verbal communication skills sufficient to create and deliver training to a variety of audiences.
- Must possess a Class D Driver's License and have the ability to drive throughout the State of Minnesota.
APPLY ONLINE BY 03/29/2021:
- Go to www.mn.gov/careers/
- Click “External Applicants”.
- On the Job Search, enter the Job Opening ID “*44610” *in the Keywords search box and click Search.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
- Click Apply.
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Internet Job Board - Indeed
Only applicants received on mn.gov/careers/ will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $76,275.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place