Ramsey County is a major employment center that draws its workforce from throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin. For residents, the county is home to a variety of career opportunities in high skill and high demand industries with a strong talent pipeline to meet the needs of a vibrant region. For businesses, as the most diverse county in the state, Ramsey County is home to a rich array of cultural and ethnic communities fueling a dynamic and qualified workforce. As a result, businesses that choose to build or expand in Ramsey County reap the benefits of being able to recruit from a qualified and diverse workforce.
This effort is designed to bring intentional collaboration and resource sharing across all workforce services and programming in the county to benefit Ramsey County employers. The Champions will:
- Help facilitate relationships.
- Create two-way communication channels.
- Disseminate information.
- Engage members to provide input.
- Convene members to share resources.
- Implement best practices to close gaps.
- Identify shared opportunities.
- Support innovative, inclusive workforce strategies.
PLEASE CLICK ON ANY OF THE HIGHLIGHTS BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!