A Minnesota Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent active for over 15 years. Director of Membership at the National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Twin Cities Chapter (NAHREPTC).
Luis has over 18 years of experience in International Business: contracts, negotiations, development of subsidiaries; exports/imports. Some of his past credentials are:
• Presented courses on "Importing into the United States" to University of Minnesota.
• 3 years’ professor at "Anahuac University of Mexico" teaching international Trade and Commerce, as well as corporate development and Promotion, last 2 semesters of bachelor's degree.
• Translated a World of Opportunity to the MN Trade Office from English to Spanish.
• First Treasurer of the University of Minnesota MBA Finance Association.
• Past Treasurer of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Twin Cities Chapter.
• Professor at Latin Economic Development Center (LEDC) in Commercial Real Estate.
Acquiring a Restaurant: Main Options
Date and Time
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
Hybrid event. In person at our office in downtown Minneapolis and online webinar using a Zoom video conference. Our address is: