Operating a warehouse could be a very profitable investment. Learn about the details and requirements of this process. Topics to discuss are:
A.- To buy a warehouse
B.- To rent a warehouse
C.- Requisites, permits and methods
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: LUIS OLVERA
A Minnesota Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent active for over 15 years, Past Director of Membership at the National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Twin Cities Chapter (NAHREPTC).
Luis has over 18 years of experience in International Business: contracts, negotiations, development of subsidiaries; exports/imports. Some of his past credentials are:
• Presented courses on "Importing into the United States" to University of Minnesota.
• 3 years’ professor at "Anahuac University of Mexico" teaching international Trade and Commerce, as well as corporate development and Promotion, last 2 semesters of bachelor's degree.
• Translated a World of Opportunity to the MN Trade Office from English to Spanish.
• First Treasurer of the University of Minnesota MBA Finance Association.
• Past Treasurer of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Twin Cities Chapter.
• Professor at Latin Economic Development Center (LEDC) in Commercial Real Estate.
Hybrid event. In person at our office in downtown Minneapolis and online webinar using a Zoom video conference. We will meet at 12:15PM for lunch at our office for the people registered for the in-person session. Our address is:
81 S 9th St.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Use the registration above for in person attendance.