We will share the basics of the Commercial Real Estate world. We will analyze the definitions and specific differences between Residencial and Commercial properties. It is very important for your business to acquire this basic knowledge to have a solid foundation when making a decision to buy, rent or sell any commercial property.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: LUIS OLVERA
A Minnesota Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent active for over 15 years, Director of Membership and Co-Director of Education at the National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Twin Cities Chapter (NAHREPTC).
Luis has over 18 years of experience in International Business: contracts, negotiations, development of subsidiaries; exports/imports. Some of his past credentials are:
• Presented courses on "Importing into the United States" to University of Minnesota.
• 3 years’ professor at "Anahuac University of Mexico" teaching international Trade and Commerce, as well as corporate development and Promotion, last 2 semesters of bachelor's degree.
• Translated a World of Opportunity to the MN Trade Office from English to Spanish
• First Treasurer of the University of Minnesota MBA Finance Association
• Treasurer of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Twin Cities Chapter
• Professor at Latin Economic Development Center (LEDC) in Commercial Real Estate.
Date and Time
Tuesday May 17, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT
Virtual Webinar: Register Here!
Free for Chamber Members and their guests