This event will be both in person and via zoom. Please see the address below for the location. We will discuss the details of the main requirements, contracts and documents including:
• How to Purchase - The process
• How to Rent - The process
• How to evaluate a business
• Letter of Intent
• Different programs to finance the purchase or the business
• Purchase Agreement for CRE and business
• Due Diligence - Physical, Fiscal and Financial
• The use of other professionals for the transaction
(WE ARE NOT LAWYERS OR TAX MEN)
• The closing
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: LUIS OLVERA
A Minnesota Residential and Commercial Real Estate Agent active for over 15 years, Director of Membership and Co-Director of Education at the National Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Twin Cities Chapter (NAHREPTC).
Luis has over 18 years of experience in International Business: contracts, negotiations, development of subsidiaries; exports/imports. Some of his past credentials are:
• Presented courses on "Importing into the United States" to University of Minnesota.
• 3 years’ professor at "Anahuac University of Mexico" teaching international Trade and Commerce, as well as corporate development and Promotion, last 2 semesters of bachelor's degree.
• Translated a World of Opportunity to the MN Trade Office from English to Spanish
• First Treasurer of the University of Minnesota MBA Finance Association
• Treasurer of National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Twin Cities Chapter
• Professor at Latin Economic Development Center (LEDC) in Commercial Real Estate.
Date and Time
Tuesday Aug 9, 2022
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT
Hybrid Webinar: Register Here!
In-Person Location: 81 S 9th St., Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55402
En Español será en Agosto 11: Registrate aquí!
Free for Chamber Members and their guests